- If you want to use the sounds of LABS you first have to install the Spitfire App before you can install the sounds.
- You have to go to the Spitfire website and select LABS in the menu.
- Next you need to download and install the Spitfire App, so you select the MAC or Windows download in the text.
- After you have installed the app you have to log in with your account, so if you do not have an account, you should create that, just click on the button on the app and you will be redirected to the right page.
- Now you can log in on the app and click on the LABS menu at the top, you will see that you can download many free instruments here.
- Just click on the install button at every instrument and the download will start. This can take some time because the instrument presets can be big.
- After you have selected the instruments you want, and installed them. You can close this app and start up your DAW.
CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO REVIEW ON YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5Cuamx9KPg
SPITFIRE AUDIO WEBSITE: https://labs.spitfireaudio.com
DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
BUY US A COFFEE
Please consider supporting our effort to create free tutorials and reviews.
We love to drink a nice cup of coffee during our work, so we would be very happy if you buy us one.
If you want to donate more (or less) you can always change the amount. Thanks in advance.