They state on their website: "Cherry Audio’s Polymode sidesteps all of the drawbacks of the original instrument and massively expands its capabilities. With a streamlined user interface and immense modulation capabilities, Polymode sets a new standard for animated, sonically evolving string, pad, and choral tones."
When you go to the Polymode page on the Cherry Audio website you can download it instantly, but you have to have an account and you must have purchased the instrument. Or else it won’t start. So if you do not have an account, you have to create one before you can buy the instrument.
- After creating the account and logging in, you can add the Polymode to your cart and pay with your Credit Card or with Paypal. The order will end up in your account information at Orders and Demos where you can find the downloads for MAC and 64 bit Windows, but you can also find the online instruction manual, which is really good to read.
- The Windows download is an .exe installer that you can start directly after the download.
- You can choose to install a standalone version, which you can use without a Digital Audio Workstation, VST2, VST3 and the ProTools AAX version.
- If you choose VST, the software additionally asks in what folder you want to install the plugin.
- After the installation it is time to start your DAW and drag the Polymode to one of your tracks.
- The first time you do this, it will ask you to log in with the credentials you have for the Cherry Audio website. Then it will complete the installation of the plugin by loading some extra information from the website.
CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO REVIEW ON YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsoeAfJcdQY
CHERRY AUDIO WEBSITE: https://cherryaudio.com/instruments/polymode-synthesizer
MOOG POLYMOOG INFO: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polymoog
DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
BUY US A COFFEE
Please consider supporting our effort to create free tutorials and reviews.
We love to drink a nice cup of coffee during our work, so we would be very happy if you buy us one.
If you want to donate more (or less) you can always change the amount. Thanks in advance.