The plugin can be bought at the Cherry Audio website where the standard price is just 39 dollars but at the time we were making this video, the price was around 25 dollars. You can also buy it at the Plugin Boutique.
The links to these websites are below. It is available for Windows and Mac, 64 bit and comes as a VST, VST3, AAX and also standalone.
- If you want to buy this plugin, you first have to register yourself on their website.
- After filling in the form, all you have to do is click on CREATE AN ACCOUNT, and then you are logged in.
- You will also receive an email where you have to Verify your email address so do click on that verification.
- Now you can go to the instruments page and click on ADD TO CART.
- Next you go to the CART and you pay the plugin with your credit card or with your PayPal account.
- You will receive an email but also at your account info on their website,
- you can click on ORDERS & DEMOS where you will see the plugin.
- Just click on DETAILS and you will see the downloadable items, which are the Windows and Mac installer and a link to the online documentation of the plugin.
- After the installation you can start your DAW and drag the plugin to one of your tracks.
- During the first run it will load some extra information from the Cherry Audio website, and then you are good to go.
CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO REVIEW ON YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5pIdqKkf-Q
CHERRY AUDIO WEBSITE: https://cherryaudio.com/instruments/dco-106
PLUGINBOUTIQUE WEBSITE: https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/1-Instruments/4-Synth/6935-DCO-106
DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
BUY US A COFFEE
Please consider supporting our effort to create free tutorials and reviews.
We love to drink a nice cup of coffee during our work, so we would be very happy if you buy us one.
If you want to donate more (or less) you can always change the amount. Thanks in advance.