Exakt Lite of Sonicbits is an FM synthesizer with 4 operators that can be arranged in the 8 classic FM algorithms. It has emulated the original waveforms of the Yamaha TX81Z and it has some waveforms of its own. They claim it to be intuitive and user friendly, so let's check out how to download and install this instrument.
- The download is available for Windows 64 bit and Mac.
- The Windows version comes as an exe file that you can download directly from their website.
- No need to log in or leave your email address.
- But…. you can buy the creator a cup of coffee, so if you like the instrument, do give him some coffee, maybe he will create some more great stuff.
- In the installer you have to accept the licence, and then it will ask you in which folder you want the VST3 and the VST plugin installed.
- The VST3 should always be installed in the folder that is already filled in, so do not change that.
- The next step is to select which of the 2 VSTs you want to have installed.
- Next, when you start your DAW, the new plugin will be found by the software and you can drag the instrument to one of your tracks.
CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO REVIEW ON YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5bGWL_EHl4
WEBSITE FOR EXAKT LITE DOWNLOAD: https://www.sonicbits.com/exakt-lite.html
INFO ABOUT FM SYNTHESIS
DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
BUY US A COFFEE
Please consider supporting our effort to create free tutorials and reviews.
We love to drink a nice cup of coffee during our work, so we would be very happy if you buy us one.
If you want to donate more (or less) you can always change the amount. Thanks in advance.