The Surrealistic MG-1 Plus Synthesizer is a recreation of the Realistic MG-1 synthesizer of the 80s. The Surrealistic MG-1 Plus delivers fat analog sounds with a unique polyphonic oscillator section, "bell tone" ring modulation, and a number of improvements.
- First you have to register yourself on their website.
- After filling in the form, all you have to do is click on CREATE AN ACCOUNT, and then you are logged in.
- You will also receive an email where you have to Verify your email address so do click on that verification.
- Now you can go to the instruments page and click on ADD TO LIBRARY, maybe you have to do that several times, but finally you will be at the download page.
- You will also receive an email with the free order you did, with a link to the download page.
- On that download page, you will see several downloadable items, which are the Windows and Mac installer and a link to the online documentation of the plugin.
- Click on the plugin version you want and install it.
- Next you can start your DAW and drag the plugin to one of your tracks.
In the video we explain how to download and install the MG-1 Plus and we explain the basics of working with it. So check out the video.
CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO REVIEW ON YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ancycEaaBeE
WEBSITE FOR MG-1 Plus INFOMATION: https://cherryaudio.com/instruments/surrealistic-mg-1-plus
INFO ABOUT THE VINTAGE MG-1: http://www.vintagesynth.com/moog/mg1.php
DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
BUY US A COFFEE
Please consider supporting our effort to create free tutorials and reviews.
We love to drink a nice cup of coffee during our work, so we would be very happy if you buy us one.
If you want to donate more (or less) you can always change the amount. Thanks in advance.