It has two versions, the free version has only one preset and the paid version has 34 presets, which you can get for only 5 Euros. So let’s check out how we can download and install this piano.
- On the FORT3 webpage at the Electronix Soundlab website you can click on the DOWNLOAD button.
- That will bring you to a page hosted by Gumroad.com where you have to scroll to the bottom and name a fair price of 0 euros. So you have to fill in a zero.
- Next you can click on the blue button ‘I want this’
- On the next page you will be asked to fill in your email address. And then you can click on GET.
- This will lead you to a webpage at Mediafire.com where you can download one of the eight zip files they have put there.
- You will also receive an email with the link to this page.
- They offer the piano in two sizes. 1200 by 900 and 792 by 594 pixels. And every size has four different downloads, one for MAC, but beware it is not working on the Big Sur version of Mac. A windows 32 bit version and one 64 bit VST and one 64 bit VST3.
- When you unpack the zip file you will find a licence agreement and a text file on how to install the plugin. And ofcourse the plugin itselves with the folder that holds the sounds.
- The VST3 plugin and the folder with the sounds need to be copied to the special VST3 folder on your computer, which is C:/Program Files/Common Files/VST3
- Once you’ve copied the files, you can start your DAW.
In the video we explain how you can download and install the VST plugin, and we explain how to edit the sound.
CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO REVIEW ON YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCpjsnLT96E
WEBSITE FOR INFOMATION & DOWNLOAD: https://electroniksoundlab.com/fort3-free-edition/
DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
BUY US A COFFEE
Please consider supporting our effort to create free tutorials and reviews.
We love to drink a nice cup of coffee during our work, so we would be very happy if you buy us one.
If you want to donate more (or less) you can always change the amount. Thanks in advance.