- If you want to install all the Surge for Rack modules, you first have to go to the VCV Rack website.
- Log in with your personal account and go to the Library page.
- There you can do a simple search for Surge, which will show you the Surge modules in a list.
- The next thing you have to do is click on the Subscribe to Surge for Rack at one of the modules.
- Now it is time to start or restart your VCV Rack.
- Once your Rack is loaded, you will see a red dot at the library menu at the top.
- Click on it to see that there is an update waiting for you, which is the Surge for Rack.
- There might be other modules ready for updating also, that can all be done in one click by Updating all
- When all plugins are downloaded, you have to close and re-launch VCV Rack to load the new updates.
CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO REVIEW ON YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-berg-jOTz0
CHECK THE VCV RACK BASIC INFO ON OUR SITE
VCV RACK WEBSITE: https://vcvrack.com/
SURGE WEBSITE FOR INFO & MANUAL: https://surge-synthesizer.github.io/rack_manual/
DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
BUY US A COFFEE
Please consider supporting our effort to create free tutorials and reviews.
We love to drink a nice cup of coffee during our work, so we would be very happy if you buy us one.
If you want to donate more (or less) you can always change the amount. Thanks in advance.