We all know you can not have enough piano sounds, so this free Upright Piano plugin of 99sounds is very welcome. We checked it out and here’s the short review of it.
The Upright Piano of 99sounds is a very simple plugin but it offers a great piano sound for free. Every piano sounds different so it is good to have several piano sounds available in your DAW to choose the one that fits best in your music.
- The piano plugin is available for 32 and 64 bit windows, and also for Mac.
- You can get this plugin by visiting the 99sounds website and select the VST plugins in the menu. You will find the Upright Piano there.
- All you have to do now is click on the download button, which will lead you to a page where you have to buy the plugin for 0 dollars.
- On the next page you have to fill in your email address and you can tag if you want te be placed on the mailing list.
- After you clicked on the continue button you will receive an email with a link to the download page.
- On the email you find all versions that can be downloaded. So you can choose which one you need and download the zip file.
- When you download the normal VST for 32 or 64 bit windows computers, you have to copy the .dll file and the folder with the sounds to the folder on your computer where you have installed all the other plugins so your DAW can find them.
- The VST3 always needs to be copied to the same folder which is: C/Program Files/Common Files/VST3
- After you have copied the files you can open your DAW and drag the plugin to one of your tracks.
CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO REVIEW ON YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOopGlpSbdo
99SOUNDS WEBSITE: https://99sounds.org/
DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
BUY US A COFFEE
Please consider supporting our effort to create free tutorials and reviews.
We love to drink a nice cup of coffee during our work, so we would be very happy if you buy us one.
If you want to donate more (or less) you can always change the amount. Thanks in advance.