- To download Classic.Gtr lite you have to go to the special download page
- Scroll down to the DOWNLOAD button and click it
- Next you have to click on 'I want this'
- Next you will see a checkout page where you have to fill in your email address and the free code 'freegtr' you will see that the other fields automatically will dissapear.
- As soon as you click on GET, you will be redirected to a Google Drive folder where the Windows and mac version can be downloaded.
- Besides that you will also receive an email with the same link.
- In the Google Drive, Just double click on the folder you want to see.
- In the Windows folder you will find three files, one vst for 32 bit computer, one vst for 64 bit computer and a vst3 version also for 64 bit computers. So just pick the one you need. Right click on it and select download.
- Now unpack the zip file and open the extra folder inside this which is the actual instrument.
- Next you have to copy both the .dll file and the folder with the sounds to the folder on your computer where all your plugins are stored, so they can be found by your DAW.
- Next, start your DAW
CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO REVIEW ON YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsjCbpmm9Aw
WEBSITE FOR INFO & DOWNLOAD PAGE: https://quietmusic.eu/classic-gtr-lite
DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
BUY US A COFFEE
Please consider supporting our effort to create free tutorials and reviews.
We love to drink a nice cup of coffee during our work, so we would be very happy if you buy us one.
If you want to donate more (or less) you can always change the amount. Thanks in advance.