Choosing microphones looks difficult. There are so many mics, but which one should you start with? Well it is not that difficult, let’s have a closer look.
LINKS TO ADDITIONAL VIDEOS
- Shure general explanation about mics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxp3eCCQyas
- Shure frequency response explained: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TH82dx7Qas
- Shure polar patterns explained: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYWnSuAxato
- Slate Virtual Microphone - https://www.slatedigital.com/virtual-microphone-system/
Here you find a list of good microphones that are priced below 100 US$ (streetprice). Check the most recent prices at your local online shop. If you have any addition to this list, please let me know through our contact page on our website.
Don't forget you also might need...
- XLR cable (from the mic to the interface)
- Microphone stand
- Pop filter
|Behringer C-3||US$ 35|
|Samson C01||US$ 45|
|the t.bone SC 400||US$ 50|
|Tannoy TM 1||US$ 80|
|Audio Technica AT 2020||US$ 90|
|SE electronics X1A||US$ 95|
|IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio XLR||US$ 95|
Check out the latest priced for large diaphragm microphones at ThomannPrices are estimates and are subject to change.
Please consider this...
All information you find on our website and Youtube channel is free for you to use and we want to keep it free.
By donating you give us the opportunity to creat many more free courses, tutorials and reviews of great tools.
If you want to donate more (or less) you can always change the amount. Thanks in advance..