The IK Syntronik VST instrument also has a Free version with 17 synthesizers and over 50 preset sounds in it, but you can also edit them and create your own sounds.
Before using the Free Syntronik VST you have to do several things.
- You have to create an account on IK Multimedia, if you don’t have one yet.
- After creating the account, log in in on the website
- You can click on the download link at the FREE software section.
- Your computer will now download a zip file that needs to be unpacked on your hard drive.
- Now double click on the .exe file (if you use Windows) and check during install if the right folders are selected for the VST to be placed in, so your DAW can find the VST when it starts up.
- Installation will take a while because it is a big file of over 1 gig.
- During installing also the Authorization manager will be installed.
- It might be that the Authorization manager is outdated so you have to download and install a newer version of this Authorization Manager.
- So finally you can start the authorization
- Fill in the serial number that you will find on the ‘my products’ page of IK multimedia (you have to be logged in for that).
- Now you can start Syntronik and play with the sounds.
BUY US A COFFEE
Please consider supporting our effort to create free tutorials and reviews.
We love to drink a nice cup of coffee during our work, so we would be very happy if you buy us one.
If you want to donate more (or less) you can always change the amount. Thanks in advance.